How to: Guess How Much I Love You Moon and Stars Craft
This week our sessions were themed around the wonderful book Guess How Much I Love You. It’s one of those books that always brings a tear to my eye at the end, normally reading it before I tuck my own little hares into their cosy beds, and I was so excited to share it with the Squigglers.
One of my favourite crafts this week was inspired by the line ‘I love you to the moon…. and back’ and the Squigglers loved this super simple, but very effective, craft.
Here’s what we did!
What you will need:
A paper plate cut into a moon shape, with two hole punched holes at the bottom
Two paper stars, with a hole punched hole at the top of each
Two short pieces of wool
- Paint your paper plate moon shape blue
2. Add glitter! (You may want to do this over a tray to collect the excess)
3. Put glue on the stars and shake some more glitter on them
4. Thread the wool through the hole in the star and then through the moon and tie together so the star hangs from the bottom of the moon
5. Be very proud – you’ve done it!